Monday, August 4, 2008

Words For People That I Know

I will write words for those that I know in reference to the first letter of their full names.
My friends, do not be too sensitive over this, because this might not refer to specific you.
If you are assaulted, do not worry, it is not you

A - loves to turn red and sometimes being kiasu and weird
B - A same type of genotypes of 100% kiasu
C - I know you are trying to be responsible- thats good! but I think you need more passion.
D - Listen more than talk more!
E - Things have changed a lot, aren't they?
F - Long time no see! You were pretty, are you now?
G - You are too biased! Dont you realise that people do not like you?
H - You are a good friend, I hope we can be good friends- (sounds impossible?)

I - a good roommate overall
J - maybe my expectations over you is too much! But now I wont expect anything from you, as simple as nothing.
K - too kepo
L - Overall you are good but... (ah-- maybe you are still too young)

M - disgusting and keep your mouth shut.
N - stop your silly dark side! I am irritated. Just shut up!
O - stop get influenced by nonsensed people and be more mature!
P - 100% kiasu
Q - (Queue?)
R - I hope that I can be your good friends, but maybe we are in two different worlds? But still thank you for everything until now. You make a difference^^
S - are you good or bad? I have no idea.
T - Thank you for being a wonderful biology teacher last year!
U - Stop being too chatty and irrational!
V - I love you for the first time, but fate does not allow?
W - Arrogant and kiasu as well- local type.
X - (I have been x-rayed once)
Y - Be more approachable and friendly and caring and ... flexible
Z - (I want to thank the zebra cross on the roads which allows me to step on them)

2 comments:

Yotterportan (Blog tidak jelas) said...

When things start to get blur
Who are you looking for
Why were you there? Why are you here?
How did things end up like this
And finally what makes you who you are

So Fast
Too Fast
"Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou"

Kohar said...

@yotterportan:
thanks :)