Friday, August 15, 2008

One is Important



I am confused-
brotherhood is not that easy-

Humm-
Tomorrow I will be occupied as an 'actor' lols. (:
oh ya- that paper in the picture is used for my ISO poster- lols.
3D poster- waiting my friends to create the 3D part-
I have faith in them that they are .... - working
hahas (:
__________________________________________

Umm-

Habit is so difficult to be changed
I wish I dare to take the first step-
many things have changed within me for this 22months since I arrived at Singapore-
yahh..
Singapore is nice (: but.. I think I need to be friends with more Singaporeans..
-- I mean, good Singaporeans..
I have 'succeed' get rid of my deepest problem- somehow- with few helps from various people.
Thanks for them and I hope I dont get into that evil path anymore.
Ya- more local friends will be very helpful, i guess.
I just do not know how to start this first step-

2 comments:

Ron said...

bah.....
hahaha....
napa u ma 413?
masalah lama?
hahahah....

y biarin lah...
kadang ada beberapa hal yg g bs dipaksain....
lagian kalo u ma mereka jenisnya sama semua y jadi g seru....
hahahaha....

btw,mantap lah u bs pake kata2 'kupu2' w....
hehehe....
murid tersukses....

tapi ada 1 hal....
memang plg enak nuangin ke blog....
tapi waktu u perlu jawaban,blog selalu nyuruh u nanya rumput yg bergoyang.....
hahahaha.....

Kohar said...

@Ron:

Thanks :)
Hahas.
Eh--
blog lu gk ada isinya yahh hehes.
ronaldganblahblahblah--
inspirasi darimana tuh?
lols.