Sunday, August 24, 2008

What' a' Weekend'

Every nights I spend for playing UNO.
It is not about the games.
It is not about the cards.
It is about the friendships.

Everytime I hate people,
I always talk behind them.
I know it is no good.
But everytime I tell them directly,
I feel worse.

Everytime I have an 'arrowed responsibility',
I always murmur to myself.
It is good to help other people.
But it is too late when I think "What if I become that person who has other things to do?"

Everytime my time is shorten by something else,
I got pissed!
Eventhough it is for something good for other people.

Sometimes I do not need to talk,
I always talk.
Even crap!

Sometimes I have given a good friend,
I do not know how to treasure them.

Sometimes i feel that I am the unluckiest person in this world,
it is too late for me to think about other people.

why i become so bad?

why i become so bad-tempered?

why i become worse?

why i become super baddd!!

sometimes when I want to share something with my friends,
i do not even know whether they listen to me.
so, this is the reason why i create this blog.

At least, I still want to thank my friends-
who accompany me eating
who accompany me watching movie
who accompany me doing work
who accompany me slacking,
playing, or even hanging out.

* I got Wall-E glass from Cathay! hehes.
* Tomorrow I got English prelim
* I am stressed now, somehow
* I better shut up now.

kOhar :3

3 comments:

Eko Pinanding said...

no matter what happens, stay cool..
be urself.. cos u r de best according to me...
nothing wrong with u.. b^^

Kohar said...

@Eko:

thanks (:

samlai said...

haha,,,at least you are awake..and you still understand your conditions...not bad..