Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thankful Tuesday

School is like usual--
getting closer to some friends (:

After school was very interesting-
(not the part of going library to borrow book for POD or Anthony Horowitz)
oh ya- Anthony Horowitz's book is super cool! lols. eventhough they are meant for children (: hehs.

the interesting part is when I was playing basketball with J, R, R, and L. Hahas.
Thank you very much for you all-
Then we played a half court friendly match with the Y6s. lolls.
super fun even I cant play well. at least there were no people laugh at me because I cant play like in the past. or bullying or whatever. (: thanks for today.

Tomorrow is IHS presentation- with G.
Then I am also going to submit my POD reflection about religions. (:

For my junior,
I dont know what they think about me.
but I want to say sorry if i 'hurt' you or what-so-ever.
I did not mean it. I just want you all to present the best when the event comes. okkk.
but if you realli want to hate me, it is your choice btw, i cant do anything-

Thanks for everybody who have make my Tuesday.

No comments: