Friday, August 29, 2008

Wondering

"The Meaning of Life"
it's my PoD essay topic.
Forget it- i am not going to talk about
school stuff.

Up and down.
Ya- that what my life is.
Happy comes after sadness.
and Sad come after happiness.
I do not know which one comes first,
or I also do not even know which one is
hapiness and sadness.

Sometimes I do not know what I feel.
But I know that my tear wants to drop.
I do not know why.
But I really do come out yesterday.

People have already have an "E"
then they also want a "V" and so on.
"E" "R" "Y" "T" "H" "I" "N" "G"
We never be grateful of what we already have.

Love cannot be seen-
but I do feel it.
I want it.
But I do not know how to get it.

Last time one is chased not by a person, not by people, but by peopleSS.
Now one is chased not by a person, not two, but in front of my eyes, there are four- or more.

After two years,
I do not know where to go.
After few years,
I do not know what will happen.
Now I do not know what I want to be.
Should I go for engineering?
Is it really what my passion is?
Maybe it's true-
I am not suitable to be an entertainer.
even though that is what I really want.
Not sure how many people will support me for that-
yah- but I do not have the seeds for it.
Should I forget it.?

Looking at percentage at my sheets of papers.
I am just simply satisfied. not that much satisfied.
maybe just grateful from what I have sow long time ago.
But not numbers what I aim for.
I prefer the comments or..
friendship that I can get-

Everytime I happy,
I forget my sadness.
and everytime I sad,
I forget my happiness.

All what I wanted- ever is:
best friend
(I do not know whether this is exist in this world)
- (or it is just a term used in this world)

kOhar

No comments: