Monday, August 18, 2008

Dream, Thoughts, or Imagination

Huff..
Horrible Terrible--
Yesterday ii tried to sleep at 1230h
but then cant sleep--
in this dark room with thin sheets of fade lights from the roads--
I dont know why--

maybe i just slept for 5hrs only-- :/
then wake up with this 'dream', 'thoughts', or perhaps just an 'imagination':

it takes place at my parent's house-- particularly my brother room.
on the bed- nearer to the wall.
there is a scultpture-- buddhist sculpture (which was not there, it was on my living room fridge)
it is glowing very bright- sparkling very pure calm green lights. blazing.
somehow- my mom's body is on the bed next to the sculpture.
it keeps blazing. and my mom has been revived.
humm. then another sculpture in a cupboard (i cant remember the feature - but there never be a sculpture in the cupboard) keeps blazing, the same colour- calm green lights.
then, i was surprised in this 'dream', 'thoughts', or 'imagination' (my eyes still closed)
`*cant sleep well. and keep stirring on my small bed-
the sculpture somehow- 'says' or.. -i dont know what- talking about 3 days or 3 months or 3 years which i dont know what it means. it is kinda confused me.
but after that 3 or 3 or 3 thingy. i was dashing out from my brother's room.
I was so restless on my bed- ended up by woke up.
in 10 seconds, i am happy thinking that my mom is still alive. but was then, i realised that i just 'wake up' or.. open my eyes and back to this real life where my mom is physically not around in this world-
i dont know what this 'dream', 'thoughts', or 'imaginations' mean..

``just hope that wherever my mom now, she is happy-
could be up there, or could be reincarnated.. whatever it is..
i just so sorry that i never brought her to my new school in Singapore-
she wants me to study hard and-- yeah, its too late to ask her to come here and walk around my school now..
i hope when she is no more around, she could fly here, look at me studying in this school. make her proud of me.

________________________________________________

huhh. such a restless morning,
then got this school socks incident.
i sent all my pants to laundry- ended up go to school wearing short pants.
realising that there will be chapel in the morning-- which means there will be sock checks::
looking at my plain white socks-- crap! i dashed to my friends room to ask for a sock. because i lost my another sock. so i just need to borrow one piece instead of one pair.
my friends have gone down- or only have a pair left-
at least, "A" has a kind heart to lend me one piece and he himself wearing non school socks.
Thanks A!!

Malay class incidence.
"Seperti Seludang Menolak Mayang" peribahasa, i hope the guy-involved shot at his heart after listening to this peribahasa. Marks are not everything in life dude!

Nothing much happen then--
normal stuff- briefing, recess, free period, etc.

Things to do:
POD reflections on buddhism
IHS Presentation
ISO Presentation
Malay Pidato
and revising for final year exams :3

Thanks for "G" and "R" and "J" for being my closest classmate (:
not forgetting the rest too :) lupp u all hahas. (sounds so Jerry-pink!) blerkZ!

No comments: