Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Weekend



Uhhmm-- my weekend,,
yesterday busy and duty,,
Today,, full of filming--
(those who curious in boarding school- wait the premiere date (: lols)
Finally I eat my proper dinner
I only ate biscuits for lunch :(
btw-- my hair was painted blue-- super cool
see my picture above lolls :) love it muack muackz.
Then, play badminton with friends and assistant hall tutor-
super fun (:
then watching my friends practicing dance-
feel so bad though-- someone seemed does not allow me to go in--
can sense it,, i just feel not right-- sorry.
Actually now i confused about what CCAs to take next year-
dance? or squash? i like both-- but i think it is impossible to take both-
dance will have its SYF next year.. ummm.. and squash is healthy- sport.
hummm. because if i take both- i dont think i can manage my time well.
haiiz. sure drop jcrc and put interact club exco as consideration first :/
Hufff-- friendship now..
I also dont know what he is thinking-
he thinks that I am moving away from him-
close friend is what we called it
but other people think that it is some stupid 3letters-word.
i really dont understand.
people think that it is wrong to have a guy as your good friend--?
haiz. i think he is just kinda immature. ya. perhaps.
he just need something to reflect on.
nothing much i can help-
like a door-
depends how big you want it to open and how many air passes through it..
that picture above- is my friend Ronald (my 'literature teacher' (: lols) hahas.
i just get a random idea about this photoshop-ing his picture.
i think i shd take a step- in many aspects.
it is the time to change. anytime is the right time. anythings to be changed better.
friendship--
does not going out with my usual friends mean that i am moving away further from them?
hais. i really confused. i do not think bad about them- i realli consider some of them as my very good friends. not idealism. not perfect friends.

2 comments:

Veron said...

My bro beloved,
Can't hold my tears not to drop when read ur blogs. Feel so sorry for not sparing special time with u (watever my reasons are, i shdn't let u unaccompanied, esp Mom has gone). Deeply sorry.. U hv 2 know that i love u so much. I saw u growing up, i the 1 who tought u, ofcoz i feel terrible & sad for ur feeling, hope, days, frenz, skul..
Sometimes life is difficult to go, sometimes it's easy to go. That's life. Everyone has to pass it, difficult-ez, exciting-boring, hepi-sad. The path to take some ppl get mature, wise, n success or even make some ppl get frustration & being a loser.. Be Tough, my beloved bro. Try to turn ur head & c from a different angle.. U will find the lesson in it..
PS. Please sms/call jie2 anytime u need someone to talk to..
I love u

Kohar said...

@Veron:
Thanks jie (:
Im ok here-- :/ no worry kkays.