Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hatred

I don't know why--
I hate them--
They only can joke--
Use a portion of their brains--

I am not prefect though..
I really dont know how to express this..
I have given up my hope on my 'good friend'
Currently having one good friend,
but -- i guess, we kinda different..
Not sure how it goes by then..

Do they ever think or at least appreciate my hardwork?
413'08- I want to get rid of this code -
and move on to 5xx'09
being spread--
not together--
and be brand new--

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Menurutku, kamu tidak akan pernah meninggalkan semua temanmu. Pastinya, kamu akan kembali sekelas dengan salah satu dari kami (kecuali kalau kamu mengambil combination yang lain, seperti Chinese A1, English B, Chem HL, Phy HL, Math HL, dan Econ SL (nah, kalau itu pasti kamu akan meninggalkan semua teman sekelasmu...)

What I can suggest is you may wish to leave them who are very irritating... ^^

Kohar said...

@Fire Lord Sozin:
haha-- i do not mean everybody but some (: