Wednesday, August 20, 2008

20 08 2008

Today's date is kinda special- 20 08 2008
eventhough not so significant but.. yahh- forget it (lame.)

uMm.
Many people have passed away this year in my family.
It was my mom- then my cousin.
Im so sorry to hear that. yahh- but i have learnt about this life- and there is something called mortality that we cant avoid not to happen.

Today IHS presentation was postponed and my teacher did not come-
Then Chem teacher was on MC. Therefore there was no class observation by principal.
(Haiz. everybody were in 'kuai' mode- wasted!) hahas.

I want to say thanks to J (: who taught me Bio until I understand
(I know nothing at all. and he taught me until so details)
sorry if i troubled you and.. made you miss your meal order.
and also thanks for accompanying me to CF.

Today was my first time go to CF.
It was kinda interesting for thought of the night (:
Eventhough I do not really believe in faith but.. ya, it is something to ponder on.

Thanks to A too who invited me to go CF.
and everybody who welcomed me there (: paiseh.

I think the junior batch performance is getting better.
yahh- well done.

Good nite people!
oh ya! Friday is holiday but still got English Oral O Level. haiz.

2 comments:

Good Guy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kohar said...

@Indonesian ACSI blogger:
you are?
unfortunately i dont understand