Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sibilance Sunday

Humm-
Today woke up late- 11am hahas :) pigging. :3
lols.

then go on9 checking friendster and msn.
saw my 'ex' friend there.
talked with him. i guess we were trying to be 'nothing happen'

then went KFC eat the variety meal- hahas.
and studying bio there.

going back to hostel
studying bio few chapters! achievements. lollls.
started revising le- hahas.

I think my bro' hate me. huum :/
Im getting confused too-

Eating early dinner at market behind-
wanted to eat chicken rice but closed-
so ended up eating minced meat noodle and drink iced milo. huum.
super full.

doing ihs presentation and met my 'ex' friend again.
he looked so happy with his best friend.
a heart-pain. loud laughters.
its ok. i am nothing le.
i it just words to utter 'best friend' from him to me in the past.
humm- nvm forget it.

Then continued practicing my IHS presentation with G for our presentation this week :)
lools. it was super funny. chasing with seconds. huumm.
just hope for the best when the day comes.

"Am I too choosy"?

No comments: