Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sky Diary

This post is meant for yesterday- XD

HuuMmm-- 'last day' of school of the week--
bahh. because im having o level english oral on friday which is school holiday!!
so unfortunate!! pheeww-

Lang Art B teacher was resigned!-- hahas.
it is a high pressure to teach our school's students lols.
then another teacher came in to brief us about the final year exam.
not worrying about the paper one because its unseen.
but the paper two which comparative essay between two books!
I have not read the TFA and also do not understand.
Crap! Now I must go read for my final year exam. !! X(

Oh ya-
There was a LangArt Essay just for assignment.
But then since all students in our class managed to submit so..
she considered to take the best among 2 essays to be taken for term 3 marks. yeahh
i was expecting for 13/25 but it is 21/25! hahaa (: amazing. record of the year.
I did it kinda rush- lols.
talk so much about the first story but the second story kinda screwed up actually-
end up with 2 paragraphs for the second story and a short paragraph as conclusion. lolls
i did that for 2 days. at the library! yeahh.
happy XD

After school, there was this nightmare as usual--
remedial for o level! the worse thing is that attendance is not taken!! crap!
if i knew it, I would not come for it. many people pon-ing. sobb.

yeah.
then, end up to R's room using internet and fall asleep.
When I woke up-
it is just nice to take shower and prepare myself for dinner outside with my friends.
BJ!! hahas. super nice.
all my friends super full. hahahs. but the food are damn nice (paradox) hahas.
really nice though.
going home still got enriched supper Mc. hahas.
I ate again. (my stomach got something wrong I guess.)
I ate so much.. lucky never get fat!

late night then play UNO.
and i only won 1/10 games i guess. dung dung.

now today just woke up--
go to R's room.
steal his modem.
go fs-ing and blogging.
then later 413 and 415 got oral!! wkwkw. jy. all the best~

No comments: