Sunday, August 31, 2008

Alphabets

Alphabets..
One's life is like alphabets,
they are hand in hand to form a word,
a sentence, a paragraph,
a short story, a long story,
or even a poem or a message.
That's why our name consists of various alphabets.
And we have many friends with others alphabets.

I have felt down yesterday, and again.
Back to zero? or even to negative magnitude.
even some has tried to pull me up,
but I still fall deeply.

Do I deserve this life?
and What is a friend actually?
________________________

When I was a child,
I was smiling.
When I have grown up,
frowns has overtaken it*

Now, I was standing here,
in front of the water of smiles.
Children are playing happily,
in a circle of smiles**

Laughters are everywhere,
from adults and elderly.
Does it remind them to their past?
Do they really laugh and happy?***

Now, I was sitting here,
in front of this machine.
Alphabets are typed,
questioning my life.?****

3 comments:

The Great Pretender said...

That is why there is this group of people who calls themselves 'Romanticists". We nowadays call them emos. One of their concerns is the childhood memories. In my opinion, childhood memories are one of those things that we all should miss as we can never view things the same way as we did during childhood days.

I feel that as adults or grown-ups, we can never have the same innocence that only children possess. It's a pity.

Well, childhood days are over, no use lamenting about it. (It's not that I never lament about it too, you know...) Let's live our days to the fullest so that we will not regret about our current days in the future.

Oh, does anyone here know who 'demel' is?

Kohar said...

@The great pretender:
Yeps.
Children are so innocent

The Great Pretender said...

I found out who demel is.
Thanks to Google search