Friday, October 22, 2010

(Super Early) Christmas Dinner 2010

I woke up this morning quite late- as usual. I did some Maths questions and went for lunch at Wah Chee with hallmates. After that I went to hospital with Viet Anh and Jiaee to visit Ms. Fu. She is our ex-chemistry teacher. I hope she is getting well!

I had my last Christmas Dinner in boarding school. In my opinion, the events are getting worse and worse every year. Additionally, there is some complications regarding the Year 6 item. Nevertheless, Viet Anh came up with an amazing alternative video presentation. Thank you, Viet Anh! The video contains many meanings for some of us. Maybe only some of us know the real meaning behind it (:

The [COURIER], boarding school magazine, is published today. It looks good even though I know what happens on the first page. I am quite pleased that my poem is published at the last page of the magazine. I hope that I can keep the newsletter for my collection.

I won the 3Qs award for my hall this year. I am very happy. Thank you.

I am glad that I am graduating soon. I had my memory here in Singapore, thank you everyone.

I am in dilemma on what I should do tomorrow- should I go to Marina, Dhoby, Suntec or just study the whole day? Hmmpphh..

No comments: