Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sleeping Day

What a day!
Today I half-woke up at 7am when the lightning alarm in my school kept buzzing.
Then, right after those alarms, a SUPER LOUD lightning breaks the morning air which is followed by rain.
However, I was still lying on my bed until around 9.30am.

Then, I go to Facebook until 11am and had lunch at Broadway with Ronald and Brian.
HEHS. I ate Japanese food there - UNAGI set meal. It was rather good (: and the price is ok too.
After that, I went back to my room and back facebook-ing until 3pm: posting comments and chat.

I slept again from 3pm to 6pm :D HAHA!
Then I went for dinner just now at opposite road eating crispy noodle. OMG. I start to get bored of the food nearby my school, AGAIN.

I hope there is no prep time tonight.
I hope the witch does not call us to go down.
I think I will just read Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha in my room after this.

Basically, today is a sleep, eat, and online day.
What a day!

P.S: I really want to get some Korean outfits online. They look so good :D

No comments: