Wednesday, October 20, 2010

HAZE

The Haze is overwhelming Singapore. It is not only Singapore but also within me. It is another type of haze. I cannot see anything.

After some times, I feel that I am actually living in a world of imagination; an imaginary world. This supposedly real world is too chaotic. Indeed, it is chaotic and therefore, it is real. I prefer to lock myself in my room watch Youtube, kdrama, go facebook-ing, and listen to music.

Some people are terminated while others are just a level below them.

Some people just never change. It is quite irritating to keep hearing those people complaining about this and that- even all those nitty gritty. Is not that those people who do not need people? I thought they can live alone without sound and living things?

I just cannot concentrate. There is no point of persevering or whatsoever. My brain is deteriorating and I am not focus. Moreover, there is no urge to do well in this final lap. I really and really hope that I can just go to work and at least earn my own salary. Otherwise, if I really need to go to pursue further studies, I do really hope to find a really good friend; one will do.

Is it this exams that bring all of these? or is it just life that causes all of these?
I hope that things will change after that final day and I will be able to enjoy my life afterwards.

:::::

Yesterday night was quite fun eating bak kwa together with my juniors and watched Youtube together as well as chatting. (Oh no, bak kwa is finished already!)

There will be hall dinner tonight (in this midst of HAZE, including in the hall). Hope that there will be nothing big happening tonight.

HAAAZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

No comments: