Monday, October 25, 2010

Maths Day

I did not write blog yesterday. So, I am going to write about yesterday now.

I only slept for 3 hours yesterday because of insomnia ): I do not know why but I had already lied on by bed since midnight but I think I only able to sleep at 3am. Nevertheless, I went for breakfast at 6.30am and did not feel sleepy at all. Right after it, I did some Maths questions when I went back to my room.

I went for Maths remedial at 8.30am. It was apparently the last session because my school declared a holiday on Thursday that morning. However, it is quite weird because the last day of school for the rest of the students in the school is Wednesday. Thus, that makes it the last session. So, there is no more remedial for me officially. I was studying Maths until around 3pm ++ yesterday. I was studying in the library with Darwin, Brian, Jeremia, and Albert. After that I met, Ian, Minh, Jiaee, and Ann. Followed after that, I went to PC room to study and meet Alice, Jordi, and Daryl over there. I think all the year 6s are crazy into IB now.

After that I was enjoying my time until 11pm. Then, I did a few more Maths questions before I sleep. Anyway, I have done all the paper 1 in the past year papers. Nevertheless, I still feel that I am not ready for the IB exam. It is ok, I will just go with whatever in my brain :D

I slept quite well yesterday and surprisingly, my roommate slept quite early (compared to other days)- so, I can have a peaceful dark room to sleep. (:

This morning I woke up and had breakfast like yesterday. Now, I am listening to the new release of < HOOT> by SNSD and 2AM's new album . Good songs and MVs!

Later I am going to study for Economics. I think I am just going to stay in my room and study.

See ya.

No comments: