Sunday, October 24, 2010

Early Farewell~

As usual, this morning I woke up at 10am. I think I was doing nothing until noon. Out of this nothingness, I feel like playing LAN. So, I went to play for hours at the end. I was playing L4D2 and Warcraft alone.

Then I went to eat my only meal today at KFC. I do not feel hungry until now though. D1 set meal with cheese and large iced lemon tea.

When I went back, my 'couzie' smsed me that she is coming to our boarding school to pass Viet Anh, James, and I something. She passed me this nutrious juicy drink :D and passed James a birthday present.


After that, I fell asleep when I was ready my English set text. HAHAHA. I woke up and go to the farewell for Archis and Angad. Wish them all the best in the future!

I wish I could do well for my IB exams with what I have left in my brain. I do not expect so much- I just want to do reasonably well. I am sorry if I disappoint my teachers. I do appreciate them.

I think I am quite looking forward to [Geek Show 2] this Tuesday by JCRC. I hope it will be good.

FIN. Hope tomorrow will be a good day.

No comments: