Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Another Day

I woke up in the morning and prepared to study at school library. I am still enjoying the bak kwa from Derek since yesterday :D HAHA. I went to library and read some Physics notes and then accompanied Ronald for lunch.

Apparently, Soni is also interested to buy the Korean fashion online (: woooots. Lets go go go! HEHS. Maybe we should order them at the end of this month~

After that was Physics and Economics remedial. Nothing much but Economics was quite enjoyable (: while Physics is hard as usual. After these remedials, I went to Maths class to do some correction for my Maths worksheets. During that time, I read my SGC and OMG, I mean, OMFG, the vocabulary is being escalated beyond heaven. Thanks to her, I mean it, but I do think it is a little bit exaggerating. HAHA.

So, now I am back in my room and maybe going to take a nap or read something before going for dinner.

Oh ya, this afternoon I meet one of my teachers who is involved in the elevator incident. It is kind of weird to see him after that incident. It is like, he has that kind of look. I do not know it will end up this way just because using the elevator for going one level up. I think get punished is better that to end up this way before graduation. Anyway, if it ends up like this, I do not have any other options though. I will just persevere as it is only a few more days away from the end of this portion of journey.

And there is interhall volleyball tonight- I do not think I am going for it. I will just stay in my room and do something else. Weewwwh.

FIN.

No comments: