Thursday, October 21, 2010

-[removed]-

Yesterday I had my last hall dinner at Tiffany Cafe, Furama Hotel. It was not spectacular, just so so. Sadly, I did not take any pictures yesterday during the hall dinner. Instead, I was learning Korean from my Korean hallmates :D It was great! After we reached boarding school, we celebrated Ms. Raj's birthday (forever 21 LOL). This is her last year in boarding school too. She is going to move out to her own flat. I wish her all the best! Since we were so full from the buffet dinner yesterday, we did not eat the birthday cake. So, instead, we are going to eat the cake tonight. Additionally, it was quite irritating to know that teachers are suspicious about some boarders who possess lighters. Some of the teachers are so narrow-minded and overgeneralizing by saying that possessing lighters is equal of smoking. Do they know that we need lighters to light up candles to celebrate birthday party? I hope they go for a training to understand these basics and the fact that they are teachers, they should have good logics.

Tomorrow I am going to have my last Christmas Dinner in boarding school (yeah I know it is extremely early). I hope everything is going to be smooth.

-[removed]-

This morning I woke up around 8.30am and went for Mathematics remedial at 9am. I had brunch at 10.45am and then go back to my room for an hour nap. Then, I went for English remedial at noon. I was actually quite scared if he hates me because of the lift incident but fortunately, I think he does not take it into his heart and still willing to teach us as well as joke a bit. At 1pm, I went back to my room and sleep again for almost 2 hours. Right after that, I accompanied Felix to Clementi to send his document to UK for his university application document. We went to play LAN for 1.5 hours and I bought prawn takoyaki afterwards and heading back to boarding school. I think I should study tonight.

-[removed]-

I do not have the urge to study and to do well anymore even though this is the last lap. I think the main cause is the environment that I am in right now. I wish I could have a better environment in the future. I do not want to have this kind of environment anymore. I do envy those people who can have close friends and such. It is ok, a few more days left and I am done with Singapore.

PS: Wish the relevant people all the best in the future and do not give up!

No comments: