Sunday, October 31, 2010

14 Days to end of IB Exams

Instead of looking at the beginning (of IB exams), we shall focus at the end of it when many other things are going to happen :D

I did not update my blog in the past two days, I think. Basically, these two days were just about studying Chemistry.

Today I woke up quite late and went to Clementi with Felix at noon. We headed to Subway to eat brunch. I ate Marinara Meatballs. It was quite good. We were eating and studying for Chinese ab there. After that, around 3pm, we went to LAN shop to play 2 rounds of DotA. Then, I went home to get ready to go to Orchard with my friend to watch . It was ok for me, not fantastic but it is not bad also. It was quite fun to watch with a full house audience who are as well entertaining :D especially at the end of the movie - before the credits. There was a very big gap in between, so all of us were like staring at the screen hoping something to happen. After a long suspense, the credit just came out. All of us were like "eehhh..." *LOL* Furthermore, the Paramount Picture logo just came out. Then, there was someone saying loudly, "the movie is just about to begin" XD and many of us were laughing.

I brought for my friend and we did not do anything else except watch movie and accompanied him shopping :D~

IB exam starts in 2 days - starting with Chinese ab. I am going to the hall with whatever left in my brain. I am going for Seoul Garden lunch buffet tomorrow - MEATing (sadly, alone) and read my Chinese stuff.

FIN.

No comments: