Saturday, October 23, 2010

enLIGHTenment

Today I woke up at 9am++ and read Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha for two hours with many sleeps in between. At noon I headed to Mac to eat my lunch and read Paddy. After that, I went to temple to pray for a while and then go somewhere else for a few hours to meet someone.

After that I went to Marina Square to eat at Pasta de Waraku with Billy, Felix, Brian, and Mine. The food is really great and the place is nice even though it is quite hidden. I think I will recommend this place to others. I took many pictures there. I ate seafood pasta with tomato and drank banana milkshake. Luckily DBS gives 10% discount. I do not know why recently I have craving for seafood.

After dinner, we walked to see the "light" exhibition. Some are really good and some are not worth looking at. Before that, we passed the Marina Sands shopping mall. There is something cool over there. It was a bowl-like structure which allows you to roll a coin (and if you are lucky, the coin will go into a hole and fall into the fountain in the shopping center) as well as to transfer sound from far distance very clearly. I was very amazed by it. Other than there, there was also a human statue with a bicycle which is coated with gold color. I took a picture with him as well as together with my friends. From there, we walked a long way to The Fullerton Bay Hotel with many lights exhibitions along the road. There was a huge field with 'light plants' where we took some cool pictures. Unfortunately, we do not have the awesome SLR pictures. So, some places are quite dark which unable us to take pictures.

Then we took cab back to boarding school.

END of today. I do not know what to do tomorrow but now I am going to upload the pictures on Facebook.

No comments: