Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sixteen October Twenty-Ten.

:: VIDEO TAKING ::
I woke up this morning and directly went for video taking for Christmas Dinner Y6s Farewell Video. It is obvious that many people are not interested in it. I do appreciate the effort put by the organizing committee as well as the assistant hall tutor who are willing to sacrifice his weekend to help us taking the video. However, I was drained after three hours and had a headache, so I decided to stop and go back.

The concept of the video is interesting but yeah, the time spent can be used more efficiently if things are planned more properly and people cooperate more. Anyway, it is done. I hope it will be good.

:: CIRCLE ::
Yeah, I went to the place again and met the same person and make friend with him. I hope it is not a wrong decision. HAHA.

:: PIZZA HUT ::
Haha. Today's dinner was good! Ronald, Brian, Billy, and I went to Pizza Hut at Clementi (my first time going there and I am very seldom eating pizza in Singapore). Ronald and Brian were craving (and dying) for the cheese crust but unfortunately, it is unavailable there. LOLS. So, we ended up trying the 7 cheese in one pan. It is not bad but I think one slice is enough as the cheese is quite strong. I forgot to take pictures there O: We also ate the mushroom soup and Meat Galore pan pizza. The drink was good too (: APPLE SODA thingy.

After dinner, we went to the shops at the back of Clementi and took a look at the KOI. The queue is still CRAZY. So, we ended up buying Sweet Talk for extra drink. Then, we went home.

:: Sm*sh, 5 Bidadari, NLG, Lolipop ::
Billy is addicted with this!! LOLS.
Lolipop is entertaining.
5 Bidadari should go to the sea and drown themselves.
NLG only has one person who should become a star.
Sm*sh has a great song but I think they should not make a video. LOLS. *no offence*

:: MONOPOLY DEAL ::
After so long not playing Monopoly Deal, Ronald, Brian, Soni, and I played a few rounds and AMAZINGLY, I won FOUR TIMES IN A ROW. HAHAHAHA. Nice. The games were fun and hillarious too :D Thanks guys.

:: STUDY ::
I was chatting with my eldest brother and he assured me just to do my best for exam and enjoy it. Yeah, I do enlightened and I shared quite a bit of my thoughts. It is quite some time since the last time I chatted with him. Wish him all the best in his family and work.

:: SIBLINGS AND PARENT ::
I also wish all the best to my elder brother who went to Menado to work. I hope he enjoyed his work there.
And to my sister, I know that she is very busy and I do hope that she will stay healthy and work well and always remember her family (:
To my father, stay healthy and enjoy life :D

:: FASHION ::
I want korean jacket :D HAHA. I am so INTO fashion nowadays.
I think I should train my body intensively after IB! Yeeeeha!! *aspired*

NIGHT.

No comments: