Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Two days more to EE submission

Just back from work.
Today woke up late at 8:20am and still can reach work at 09:00am. Tomorrow should wake up later. Haha. Tomorrow morning will be doing my EE at my 'office' because my partner is not going to be around in the morning. She will come late at 2pm perhaps. 2-4pm will be doing some modeling work in the lab then try to go home early to finish up my EE. My EE must be done by tomorrow, no matter what..

Today was having lunch at Capricorn Cafe which is quite expensive compared to the other places that we went for lunch. It was because of the rain. Duhh~ Anyway, it was another good day today at workplace.

I was having dinner at Clementi with my roommate. We were eating japanese food and then decided to play LAN at Clementi there. Two of our schoolmates saw us there (which I dont really know who but apparently both of them know me) so we ended up playing L4D for a while. It was quite fun but it is always difficult to be the survivors. I prefer to be the infected. Haha. I want to play more!! MY HOLIDAY! RAWR!

Suddenly remember that i have 8 past year papers Chinese homework. ARRGH!

Nah, I am going to continue with my EE now.

No comments: