Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Flowers.

Well done!
How many flowers have I killed everyday?
Now I feel like a destroyer.
Killing all the growing flowers.
Once, someone says that
"Friendship and trust are like flowers"
I have two choices: water or burn them.

My childhood has gone
18 now- age of maturity?

Why can't I get my old life?
Why can't I have normal friends?
Or am I the one who is abnormal?
Now I don't even know how to go through my own life.
What's the point of giving people advice while I can't survive my own?

Now I am walking down the road.
Crowded but I am empty.
It is going to rain.
My eyes too.

People come to this world with nothing.
And they leave things behind when they leave.

Good. Now I am really clueless.

Envy is the word.
To many people out there who can hang out with their friends, play sports, visit each other house, talk crap, karaoke, etc.
Pity me.
This is the wrong circle that I have taken.
Time to erase- everyone from that circle.
And I will say good bye.

I hope the next day is going to be easy.
Making friend is just like saying "what's your name"
Making good friend is just like saying "do you want to go out with me"
And making best friend is just like saying "Can I talk to you?" when there is noone to turn to.

The cup is always empty.
Waiting someone to pour in.

No comments: