Monday, December 14, 2009

Advance Farewell to Justin Foo

Justin:

Thanks for the great times of knowing you this long!
Just want to wish you all the best for the new chapter of your life tomorrow.
Be a great chef and dont forget me~
I'll miss ya! Keep in contact~

--------------------------------------------------------

Morning - as usual.
Today was busy doing poster, need to submit it tomorrow to my supervisor.
Tonight I must plot the graphs and include them in the poster.
I am sure that I dont want to be a researcher in the future. Blerrrkk.

Afternoon - as usual.

Evening - KFC for dinner and went home.

oh ya~ today mr Yapyap bought new iphone and a bag~ :D nice one~
I feel like getting new bag but up to now, I still dont know where to get~ uhh.
Nvm, I still have Christmas shopping spree day~

This Thursday I am planning to make my debit card :D yey!
Then a*star group is going to watch AVATAR 3D! Hope it is going to be really good.

This Saturday is Seoul Garden lunch buffet with A*Star group again :D yey~

I am thinking of getting E!Pass for Cathay (thinking of going for movies spree after attachment is over) HEHE! But I dont know how to get one ):
Recently, I applied for so many cards. Last week was applying for Pastamania membership.
Woopz~ I think I should get bigger wallet HAHA. :3

Nah, I was chatting with Siyuan in QQ and he showed me his picture in Beijing with his girlfriend. Glad that he had a great vacation there :D I am here- working attachment )):

This Wednesday I am going to stay over at my friend's house and he's getting me something from Australia :D YEY!

This weekend I suppose to have a dinner with my friend, AY. But he never confirms it.. Perhaps I should post the thing that I want to pass to him. As usual, he seldom replies my message- or very slow.

Now I should do my poster work. RAWR!

No comments: