Saturday, December 12, 2009

Starting Chinese ab Homework

Today I woke up at 9am.

Then I had a sudden feeling of going to LAN shop to play.

HAHA. I was playing L4D2 for around one hour and another two hours playing AuditionSEA. Hehs. I leveled up liao~

After that I had my lunch Tokyo Shin.

I think I ate jap food at wrong timing, was not enjoying it that much.

In the afternoon, I was playing tennis with Yujin and Siyan.

Yujin can play well and Siyan was just started playing tennis.

However, he was quite good for a new player :D

I never play tennis for quite a long time and I used wrong hand-style for forehand and backhand. Hehs. No wonder my hits were very weird.

We were having fun :D


Siyan's first time :D

Pro Yujin~

Then Yujin and I went to Queensway. He bought tennis balls and wristband~

and eventually, we ate McDonald's :D Seaweed fries~~ hehs.

Back to boarding school~ He was teaching me Chinese for my homework

Lots and lots of new words~ brrrr.

I think I should start practicing my Chinese now~ or else I wont be able to do my IB exam.

Tomorrow I am going to Orchard with him to watch movie, lunch, get a hairdrier for him and book for my sister.

End of the day~ I am going to take shower and watch youtube later.

Eyyyyyyy!

Go check this link.

CUTE MADNESS!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErMWX--UJZ4&feature=topvideos

See ya.

No comments: