Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Birthday LVA !!

I was supposed to meet LVA at 9am then I overslept by 10minutes.
Lucky I saw his sms. I rushed into the toilet and washed my face.
Grabbed the gift that I have prepared and met him!
Good that he likes the gift that I gave him. :D
Happy birthday LVA!!~
I was talking quite a lot of things with him!

+++++++++++++++

Then I went to Orchard for lunch buffet with my workmates.
Having a good time at Seoul Garden Taka there :D
We were eating for more than 3 hours. hehs.

+++++++++++++++

After that, the madness starts!
With yuyue as a photographer and the rest as the models.
We take a lot lottsss of pictures.
CRAZY pictures. SHAMELESS.
Haha. I dont have the picture now ):
He is going to upload the pictures!! HAHA.
ROCKS!~ damn happy.

We took picture with Heinenken beer stall, Deers along orchard road, telephone box, Ferrero Rocher christmas tree, Taka christmas tree, Seoul Garden, 313 Somerset Rooftop, ZARA.

OMG. People are looking at us! We are shameless~ thick skin!
So proud :D

++++++++++++++++

After that, we went shopping but I didnt get anything.
I want to get a new bag actually but it didnt happen.

++++++++++++++++

Very tired. Now need to finish the list of logistics then can sleep~
I think tomorrow I am going to LAN and have dinner outside with my friend at Bugis.

No comments: