Friday, December 11, 2009

Another Weekend

I was thinking to write blog yesterday but was too tired~
So will write about it now.

Yesterday I went to work in the morning
and I received a SMS from my groupmate that she could not come.
Perfect~ was slacking the whole day. Literally the whole day.
Poster is on due~ hehs.

I went home early to meet my new friend.
It was an absolute mistake.
Stupid.

Then, I decided to have my dinner in boarding school with my juniors
and happen to see some people from my batch there (:
The food was horrible though )):

Then staying under the sky for a chat for a while
after that we went to MPH to play badminton.
Quite nice game :D
I was playing with Siyan, Yujin, Nguyen, and Viet Anh.

As I reached my room, I was doing all random stuff and took shower.
Watching THE APPRENTICE UK Season 3 Episode 6. Then go to sleep.

Nah, my plan today is to play tennis with Yujin, accompany him to go to Queensway, and have dinner there.

Ah~ now have the sudden feeling to go to LAN shop and play AUDITION and L4D2. Hehs.
I shall take shower now, have my bite there and play for 3 hours. ~~

1 comment:

Katie Trinh said...

I hope you enjoy there :)