Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Princess and Frog

As usual, I woke up at 9am this morning.
I think I was doing some nonsense until 12pm.
Then I went to Orchard with Yujin to watch this movie
I will rate it 4/5. Apparently, it is great~ hilarious and the message is great too! musical, romance, sad, and humorous. a real twist of Disney piece of art!

Then we went to eat Pastamania~
I applied for membership card. hehs. :D
I bought books that my sister wants and helped yujin to get his hairdrier.

This afternoon was a sunny rainy day~
We went home around 5pm. Slept in the bus.

Reached home and uploaded pictures in facebook. Quite a number of them :D hehs~
go check it out.
Then went to Broadway to eat charsiew rice as usual.

Back to boarding school, go to dining hall- doing my chinese homework.
It is really tough~ HELP!
Thanks to Yujin who always help me~ haha.

Nah, now I need to work on my JCRC, Interact, and a*star..
Need to get things done!

No comments: