Thursday, December 17, 2009

Amazing Race Pit Stop in Singapore?

Today planned to go to work late :D
Woke up at 9am.
Did some orientation proposal work (almost finish! yes!) - need to do logistics after that.
Went to KFC for brunch. Having my own sweet time there.
Then took bus to my workplace.
Nah~ When I sat down, there was this guy reading The New Paper.
I was reading too :D
What shocking me is that Amazing Race is coming to Singapore for a pit stop.
I am bloody excited o_O
I hope I can join Amazing Race next time. ARGH!

+++++++++++++++++++

Yesterday I was watching Avatar3D with my workmates.
The movie is relatively long for a 3D movie.
But it is great~ worth-watching.
Eventhough I disagree with my friend that he said I should watch it 10x. haha.
Sorry LVA. :D
He is so obsessed with it.
But I wont disagree that the 3D effect is cool.

After movie, we went to hunt some food.
Plaza Sing is fully crowded.
Ran to Fish and co. ~ no seats for ten.
We went into Park Mall, hoping to see some glimmers of hope there.
We decided to go to Han's ~ not fabulous but ok to fill my empty tummy.

And we took pictures there.
Sad that ms.F was having a date~ HAHA!
and her movie-spoiler movement has failed to ten of us! RAWR.

+++++++++++++

Two days ago I was watching a movie that I missed out last time.
"The Proposal"


It is supposed to be a comedy movie but I cried on a particular section.
Phew~ a 4/5 for that movie :D

+++++++++++++

Now, back to work- proposal.

No comments: