Tuesday, December 1, 2009

First day of Decembe12

This morning wanted to reach work late but ended up early because the bus arrived just when I needed them.

Today my groupmate didnt come in the morning because she was excused. Good thing, I could translate my EE interview and include them into my appendix. My EE draft due this friday, 4th december! )): HELP. Need to rush everything then i will go for LAN spree! RAWR.

Uhm. Having a great time knowing all my friends in the institution that I worked in. Having our picnic, main office, and LAME JOKES. Love to hear their laughters and their facial expressions.

My groupmate and I were thinking about penguins for our penguins-alike supervisor and his friend. Then SUDDENLY his friend said that today is our supervisor's birthday! ~diao~ then my groupmate and I are thinking to get him something penguin-ish. Perhaps we are going to give him on Wednesday. LOLS. Interesting~

This weekend I am planning to go watch movie with my juniors- i believe most of them are PRCs. It is great to know all of them! :D I think it will be something like bringing a lot of children to the town! Hehs.

Next weekend need to meet my friend who is leaving Singapore to become a chef. I got him some things already though. I am not sure how is the atmosphere going to be when I met him. It has been quite some time for us to talk and meet.

Oh ya, the lunch today was great! :D hoping to go there again for lunch with my workmates. Then we were thinking to have a Seoul Garden party one of the weekends :D YEY! SOUNDS GREAT~ looking forward to it. Then my blackberry was turned to STRAWberry in the bus on my way back home because I could not find how much is the student price for buffet in Seoul Garden. RAWR.

Now I am going to take shower and continue my last portion of interview translation and move on to complete my Extended Essay!

No comments: