Sunday, December 6, 2009

Reformat

Heeee~ today woke up at 8. Instantly remembered that I need to meet TX at CCK. He helped me to reformat my laptop (the whole thing) and now my laptop is back to normal ;D YEY! Can use my friend's broadband already and now I am downloading AuditionSEA. ROFL. No need to go to LAN to play liao~ HAHA.

Thanks a lot TX! ;D

Then after that I went with my chinese junior -Kiddy- to Bugis. He is supposed to collect his free laptop bag but apparently the shop asked him to go to Funnan Center. ~diao** And he went to Funan last week, asked him to go to Simlim square. Aiyah~
Maybe if i have time next weekend will help him to go to Orchard and Funan. Hmm.

Nah, yesterday I went to Orchard with 6 of Chinese juniors. Show them around and wanted to watch N16 movies but the ticket seller was asking for their ICs. They dont have it with them. So, ended up watching me shopping gifts for my friend.

Sneak preview: Next thursday I am going to have dinner with my friends ;D

Uhm, starting tomorrow I think I will do sport and try to shape my body. Hehs.

Tomorrow work again~ uhHhh. But it is good too, meet friends again. Hehe.

Today must finish the proposal to submit to my boss. I will not sleep before I finish it. RAWR.

No comments: