Monday, February 25, 2008

Wanted: Friends

Blerrkzz..
My Biology initally was 33/50 which means grade 5
But then I have spotted that actually my essay deserve full mark,
and my teacher also thinks so and give me another 2 marks.
So... I got grade 6. Haha.. Similarly to my Physics test.
Tomorrow I will sit for my Chem test, dots..
I feel quite confident but dont know why I just feel that the result is not always like what I deserve.

My class will have 34 students soon, which initially is 33.
One Singaporean student will migrate to my class this Wednesday.
A bit curious how will this year be, worse or better.

And somehow i feel that my life is lack of friendship. dooootttss.
I feel like pasting "Wanted: Friends" paper everywhere!!!
Arrrgghh..

Oh ya, today the whole class did 30 push-ups because my classmates like to bully someone throughout last year until now. But, he is just too obidient and never fight back, not until when my teacher realised that today. Haha. Hope things will be better for him.

Huumm, today I will be water polo referee for my boarding school interhall competition.
My first attempt to be referee, though.

I have started read my novel. Quite interesting though.

Homework is just too many and difficult to be prioritised.

1 comment:

Unpolished Gem said...

Hi kohar! How have u been? I'm Ms Aggie Chan. Remember me? Heheheh...Anyway, I'm still in Japan now. See you on msn soon. =)