Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Physics? Horrible!!

Arrrggghhh--
My physics test!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

Over 50 marks, will definitely deducted 10 marks minimum..
Even I have studied the day before.. Haizz..

Actually the test is not that difficult but then the stupid tricky horrible disgusting questions come out in the tests!! bahx.. horrible..
I think just forget it lohx, focus on the next tests, still got bio and chem, and etc etc..
My 10% for my whole year.. diaooo..

Brrrmm..
I am going to meet some of my friends who are girl this week hohoxx..
change my environment, full of guys.. T.T

oh yar, valentine day..
How ar.. the girl that I like might not be able to meet me quite often, I think I should find a girlfriend.. dots..

This Saturday I will have a briefing regarding of Malay Scrabble competition. It is in pairs and I am in a group with another student from another class. Just hope we can win it =) I think he is quite pessimistic in doing works, but im not! jyjyjy..

Boarding School F.A.M.E Singing competition will be held soon!! arrgghh-- so many work to do. Busy Busy..

Blog is my best friend. haha.

Oh ya, all my juniors become crazy because of the low marks he get for his comprehension, lalalala-- first exam mahxx, its ok, a long way to go! jyjy.

im going to study first.. My English kindda poor, read more read more.. dotsss.

kOhar.

2 comments:

zach said...

hi friend,
be cool.
don't get nervous. its gonna be alright.

you are definitely a smart student, one of the tops.
so i never have doubt that you can make it.

Gambatte kudasai ...!

.:dephs:. said...

kohar have found the girl u like?
haha..xD. good then.
gambatteh.. x))
[[this is fransisca though]] lols