Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Chinese New Year Eve

Piff.. Today is my first day of holiday
Wake up late
Then eat instant noodles to survive my life until dinner time.

I was invited to my bro family dinner, so i need to wait at his house while he was going to his parents house. I was doing all my homework until now while all his family members outside playing cards, mahjong, and watching TV. Now my homework left are IHS and ISO. I need to confirm location for my group projects. dots!!

I have just eaten dinner with his whole big family.
It was scary, super scary I mean since I look like stranger in his family.
Not all of them are scary though, I mean because there are teenagers also, so I feel so scared (like usual). However, his uncles and aunts are friendly.

Now I am alone in his cousin room using his computer while everybody outside playing games. Actually I also want to join them but I just dont have courage to mix with them. Moreover, they are talking Chinese and Hokkien which I dont understand. People say that my Chinese is not that bad but I think it wont pass Primary level in Singapore. I really want to improve my Chinese but I dont know how. Last year when I came to Singapore, I really eager to take Chinese Language as my subject but my teachers do not allow me because I came from Indonesia, so I must take Malay as my subject. So sian..

The day after tomorrow I am going to Malaysia (Genting) for holiday with my brother, I really hope that it will be enjoyable to relax myself in this midst of homework week and examinations.

I miss my Juniors in boarding school. humm, only to them I can talk, share, and joke a lot.
I need friends. Sometimes I want to have Singaporean friends who are about the same age with me but it is rather difficult for me because my language is very poor and I have no confidence.

.......... 'bored' still 10pm.

No comments: