Sunday, February 3, 2008

Love my Juniors

Today I woke up quite late because yesterday I stayed up quite late to chat with my junior.
We chat about ghost story in our boarding school and school. Hehe.

This morning I went with one of my Junior to National Library to do our homework.
He is one of the boarding school superstar finalist. Cool right. Haha.

Actually we just do our homework until late afternoon and ate waffles!! haha. yummy.
Then we went back, eat again! (fat!) and sleep, and dinner! (super fatz now) haha.
--I think i need to have some exercises!!-- anybody want to help me to work it out. haha.

Err.. I think my life is just like this and its better with all my Juniors. Lolx. love them.

Now i am having my study time (like usual..) hoho..
After this will get my supper and sleep lolx!!
I think im getting super fat now.

Btw, tomorrow i will be having my class test which weighs 10% for this whole year.. omg omg omg.. socratic discussion.. help! my English so poor, I need free tuition!! lolx.

No comments: