Monday, February 4, 2008

Life in differences

How difficult it is to accept differences.
So many people with different characters and appearances.
Even I cant accept myself, moreover i have difficulty to accept other people.
I dont know how to start this all over, maybe i should start from the beginning.

I should not think bad or do bad things to other people i guess, must be neutral in all perspectives.
... how should i start this again?

Talking about school, today my humanities assessment that weighs 10% for this whole year is postponed because my teacher was not around, hehe. So, i can learn the difficult english from my bro first.

Im going to have CNY dinner with my bro but then I feel so weird i guess after so many problems and mistakes that I have made. I really want to say sorry and change my behaviour. Actually I have tried before but I just cant do it instantly. I hope this CNY eve dinner can change myself. Some more, I have a trip with my brother, it must be a relaxing holiday which will be continued with my class test (I need to revise super a lot!)

Talking about my class, eventually I have someone that I dont like, just feel like crushing him, but i think the best way to deal with him is just not to communicate so that I dont have any stupid thinking over him that might make me to express my anger to him. Since i also want to change myself. However, his behaviour is not the best too, so i think that he should reflects on himself also.

Today PE was quite tiring, less than last week. We ran around our school which estimated distance is 2km for 10minutes, hehe. Then super tired!! hoho!!
"Best of the best. The best is yet to be" lol!! funny teacher with the microphone, haha.

I have work to do also for tomorrow, advanced mathematics differentiation dy over dx, haha new subjects for me. lolx!! study hard!!

"Be neutral"

1 comment:

zach said...

your blog expresses your profound mind. it is inspiring. . . what you wrote is exactly what i am learning to do. i feel so humbled and grateful.