Tuesday, February 5, 2008

CNY Sch Celebration Concert

This afternoon my school celebrated Chinese New Year, like usual in form of concert.
However, compared to last year, still, last year concert is much better even though there were not much different between them. They perform a Chinese drum concert and short Chinese drama by Chinese Performing Art Club. Continued by the senior choir who sing Chinese song that is not populer followed by the junior choir who sing 恭喜恭喜 using karaoke background. The worse part is that they look like just clapping and acting. lolx. There is also performance by Wushu CCA, and one of my hallmates is performing on the stage, swinging the flag, haha *good try!* lolx. There was power ranger song!! omg, unbelieveable! Then the last part is the performance of a year six girl playing Chinese traditional musical instrument. -boring actually-
The surprising part is the MCs, bilingual! and.. lucky there was spotlight to see the hidden one! haha -i hope you know what i mean-

Before that, in class, we were discussing who will join the debate interclass competition. As a result, My class teacher pointed a local student as a leader, another local student, and two other foreigner students as members. Actually, there was another foreign student who is supposed to be in the group but then because of the 'entu' of one other foreign student in the group, he is off, which actually he thinks that he could be the one who is excused to off during the debate interclass competition.

Another issue due to the language art b atmosphere in class, my class teacher also settles this issue back to us in order us to reflect on ourselves and I think the calmness of our class teacher has brought the nice atmosphere to the language art lesson.

After school, I went to Orchard with two of my juniors. We were talking over so many topics haha. Sometimes I think that I am jealous over some people and I dont know how to overcome my own selfishness. I just hope that I am useful in this world even if I am not a sportman or holding any super-important position in school or boarding school or any authorities.
The most important part when I went to Orchard is that we were eating Indon local food!! hehe. Very nice, and I think they are getting addicted to it. I ate Ayam Bakar and they ate Nasi Rawon and Nasi Soto Ayam!! Haha. Such a great meal, but now im hungry again.. dots..

Now I am going to pack my clothings and other necessities for my trip to Malaysia end of this week and tomorrow I am having an invitation to have a CNY eve dinner with my brother somewhere, humm..

I think now I should go to do some of my work from my lovely teacher''''''' dots.. Maths and etc..
Fortunately (or maybe unfortunately), my 10% assessment for my humanities subject this whole year and Chemistry quiz are postponed until the week after Chinese New Year holiday.
I gotta go now to print some admin stuff and homework.

Hope that tomorrow I am having a good day!!

No comments: