Friday, February 1, 2008

Is blogging my only friend?

Huff, this life a bit confusing for me, so many ways to go.
I think what all I need is just real caring friends, they who can hang out, study, play, shop, etc together with me.

Around 2 weeks ago I just back from my school Malaysia trip, it could be considered that it was my 1st time to go out together with my classmates after 1year stay in the same class.

I think that my classmates have been improved in terms of relationship with each other since my class consists mostly scholars, so there are gaps between Singaporeans and foreign students.

Once in a while I have tried to find some friends outside my boundaries via internet. However, I dont think it is a good way to find a real friend because not what i think in this fake world is the same like what i imagine in the real world.

Today I was so tired with my school life, even it is friday. School is like usual with a lot of works and tests. Yesterday some more, there was a Language Art B assignment which is assessed for 5% in this whole year. Today is Language art A class test which is also assessed for 5% this whole year. As my English is not that good, I feel that I wont score that high but I think I want some miracle to happen.

Actually my juniors who stay in my hall is not that bad to be good friends but I dont know why we cannot get a suit relationship. It's really stressful for me to life without friends.

Moreover, I have a friend in school that I dont like the most. I just dont like him at the moment I see his face, feel like punch him at his face.

Sometimes I feel very weak for myself. Why all of these happen to me... arghh!

Next week I will be going to Malaysia during my CNY and I hope it will be enjoyable.

I really do not know what to do already, I just that horrible. My exam also ongoing after CNY holiday. Haizz..

This afternoon I was talking with my juniors about siblings and they wanted to have elder bro but I wanted to have a lil brother. Haha.. Sometimes world is not satisfied us well.

I hope tomorrow is something better happen..
I lack of sleep! HELP me!

Should I start to find a girlfriend..?

1 comment:

mIauW said...

Looking for a girlfriend..
hmm,not bad loh..

I'll support u..
he3..

About the ugly-face-so-i-don't-like friends gramatically error),,
oke loh if u wanna punch him..
But,know lah the consequence..

ho3..