Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Revealed

Everytime I always go to the grandstand, above dining hall--
looking at the sky-- mobile clouds, stationary stars, and four red lights on a mini skyscraper.
Wishing that a person-that I regard him as my best friend- to be beside me.
However, that is impossible for this world to satisfy me that much.
I dont know why but I just have this feeling that world just want me to suffer.
They never provide me a good friend that I can share everything-
somebody that really treat me as good friend, not a one way relationship,
not just someone who I meet everyday, giving them my fake laugh, giving away my sadness smile, and also my space in my rotten heart.

I just jealous-- with my peers-- those who are around 17.
It is either me or you that should be grateful with this life.
Last time I was imagining if I lost my parent, I just dont know what happen then with my future. Until the time was really crawl into my life-- I shock, nothing can be done.
It is just like a snap in front of your eyes with your watch keep ticking away, second by second. I just jealous that my peers can have an enjoyable time with their family without concerning with their school reports, no lecture, no talk, but just enjoying time and relax.
I wish if I know that I also do not want to fail, I even study so hard to achieve the best I could get. I wish.. if my sister could just have known what I think.

I dont know how to end all of these!!!!!!!
I got so many things to write--
but I go chatting now--
dont feel like sleeping-- life so dull.

3 comments:

Katie Trinh said...

rmb what i said.... u must believe everything will be ok !
stay calm !!!

gciw said...

Don't worry Kohar. Persevere and believe in God if you do. Seek solace and air your grievances to Him because He will definitely listen to you. Trust me, I have or am experiencing the problems you mentioned in this entry but I know that better days are ahead. Never stop believing and always have a purpose in life to keep you going!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.