Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Untitled

Humm--
I dunno whether my good friend angry with me or..
yah--
this afternoon i was gazing to the sky,
while rugby match was on.
thinking what I have done lately.
I was so sad--
yeahh-- i am.
Err- I just need my good friend to talk to i guess.
Or am I too dependent on him?
Umm--
school is not that nice also..
I was super moody today--
My classmates do not seem like know what is happening to me.
I am not blaming them--
Or was I just being too emo?
or I could not be a person that sociable?
I guess I am sociable-- I like to talk--
but .. I just dont know how to describe myself now; my feeling.

Exam is coming up also.. This thursday, next monday, next thursday, then whole week..
I need to revise..
Mugging mode?
with this feeling of loneliness, -- guilty..

Humm-- my phone was vibrating just now--
my good friend sms me-- =)
i tot he was angry initially, maybe he just busy--
maybe i shouldnt think too much and live normal life--

lolx..
加油
kOhar.

1 comment:

Katie Trinh said...

Hey guy. Im Katie. Minh Anh's frienz...
Dont' be too emo..
Before I also get the same feeling like u...
Sometimes, its really hard to find sb who is already to listen to u. rite?
Then sometimes, u take out the hp and make a call... but that frienz does not realli understand , rite?
Sometimes, going around and feeling like u r the back of the busy world where people are always moving , rite ?
Relax guy...
Then everything will be ok..
Just you have a belief ... and u feel confident what u have...
Then u won't be emo anymore...
Gud luck for ur exam