Saturday, April 5, 2008

Will my brain explode one day?

Life is getting even more difficult for me.
So many stuff in my mind--

1. School work
Exams are coming
I failed my English last term
Homework

2. Family
I miss my mom a lot
I cant do anything to my family except study only
I only sms with my sisters and brother
I concern about my father

3. Living corner
I am running for JCRC Vice Pres
I need to explore more, but how

4. Friends
At living corner, I have no good friends
At school, I have no good friends
Currently, I have a good friend (perhaps) but I dont know what he thinks.
I consider him as my brother but I dont know what he thinks.
Maybe Im too selfish to want people by my side when I need him.
But..

5. CCA
I am running for Exco in my CCA
I am organising for FOA
I have clashing CCAs.

So now I really dont know what to do..
I really hope i have a friend that can be by my side when I need them but things are not easy.

kOhar.

No comments: