Sunday, April 20, 2008

Heaviest burden ever--

Now Im sitting down next to my room window..
Looking at the dark sky..
I really dont know what to do..

My sister kinda push me on this 'thing'
And I somehow feel so bad--

I wanted to share with my 'bro'
but he didnt reply--
he said he was in laundry room but he did not..
i was waiting actually,
but I never see him--

bahh-- life sucks.

all the sms from her are killing me--
how long should I keep all these--
and i cant forgive myself..
cant do anything to apologise to my mom--
crap!

i dun feel like going to school and meet anybody anymore..
aaaaaaaarrrrrrghhhhhhh!!
what should I do!!
run from my family?

Its very sad when I need a good friend,
he is not here.

And now I have lost my mom-
maybe my family after this--

screw up my life-

I was finding what is the title of the song that my bro looking for--
now i cant find it--
maybe he doesnt realli consider me as good friend?
but sometimes i think he is..
i really cant think!!!!!!!!
screww--

How can these stop!!
who can I trust?
???? who------------
who can I talk to??
Should I escape?!!!

Screw up everything!!

No comments: