Saturday, April 19, 2008

Whoaa--

Today I woke up--

Then I went for breakfast, alone..
Charsiew rice.. rockz--

I cut my hair--
after 49th day of my mOm.
eventhough looks nice-- but I feel im so ugly sob T_T

went back to 'dead' hostel,
then did some work and lame stuff..

went to temple-- with someone..
haiz.. lucky it was our last meeting..
everything was settled!!
Thanks for Matthew who helped me--
then we went to eat lunch..

This afternoon was so stressful but at the end all settled.

Then tonight was so fun--
not that fun, but at least relaxing =)
I went out with my good friend, my bro'' haha.
I shared my problem and we watched some event going on outside Taka.
I saw Hardi Mirza and Shawn and many other artists lolx.. `cool

In my way back in the bus,
I was smsing with my sister and
she revealed something--.. bluhh--
it strikes me--
and... but nevermind, everything settled..
we felt so sad to lose our mom..
many things I havent done for her..
... its too late for me ...

Good night mom,
my family,
my bro..

Thanks for them--

Love,
Kohar

No comments: