Monday, April 14, 2008

What makes me change.

I have been complaining too much--
and I know that all these problems will never end..
I have tried to solve my problems,
one by one--
and it kinda working well..
I have been observing my friends lately--
I realise that not only me that have a big problem..
I might have a big problem from my point of view,
but they also have their own
I only don't know about it.
I have changed somehow,, i guess..
in friendship matter,
I have two best friends, i guess-- in my perspective
and I hope they also consider me as they good friend.
they are J and V
I realli treasure them a lot
he is the one that motivate me to continue and move ahead
all his words are so precious for me
every single word motivates me so much--
I want to show my biggest thanks to him but
there will be no biggest way for me to show it to him.
maybe-- lifelasting friendship
organisation matter,
I relieved that I do not clench the title--
it is also because I realise they are much better than me -- to be honest
We still can work together, have fun..
and smile! =) cheer for them all--
school stuff,
time flies -- i know
time to rush them all!! haha..
my biggest problem in my life,
I know it is very difficult to get rid from it
but I try so much--
I know I still stick to it somehow--
but I know that it is not as much as before..
I will settle this big problem and erase all the neccesary.
My life after all is not a bad thing--
because of my best friends =)
I try to change myself
even people say be yourself.
because myself now is screwed up--
hope people will at least appreciate me and dont just mock me--
Miss my best friends now--
"The nights are lonely,
The days are so sad, but.."

No comments: