Saturday, March 22, 2008

Climax?

Time flies--
I feel that I waste my time so much..
So much thing I have realised over myself when my mom passed away.
Regret always comes late and now nothing can be done.
The three-words "I Love You" only once came out from my mouth to her.
The warm-hug we have only for two times for her whole life?

Now I am sure she is happy to see our family from somewhere up there.
Like what my sister sms me--
Mom has left us in peace, with all the wonderful memories given to us
her care, her advice, her calm-words, her everything.
Time is still ticking,
we shall not sink in the sadness forever,
stand with our own legs.

Yesterday all have been paid,
Six boarding schools meet up in my school for the greatest event of 2008
Everybody were so excited.
All guest of honours are impressed.
And of course, all the crews are satisfied the most--

I am glad to get to know more people, especially the contestants.
I really hope that we all can be good friends, or even best friends.
Even those are not easy--
It is difficult for me to convey my feeling to other people.
I am just too afraid,
too scared,
too discouraged of myself.

I know that they wont read my blog.
But at least I could release my thoughts.

To be honest, I like someone--
someone from another country--
I just really like-or-love her.
I do not know what to do--
just too shy--
How to say--
Issit true, or issit just because of the time-being,
and of course a lot of people like her.
I am going to meet her-- again,
maybe for 5seconds? pass something to her only--
I do not know how to make a further step to know her more.

I need friends, not simply friends, but good-or-best friends,
I might have a high standart of good of best friends,
I might have some people that I want to hang out with,
I might have some poeple that I want to be their best friends,
but things are just too difficult for me to express it,
I might just need to keep it inside-
there is no need to unleash it -- perhaps.

No comments: