Saturday, March 8, 2008

Turning Point

Clock will not stop and keep ticking.

Yesterday I watched movie "The Leap Years", a Singapore production.
It's very touching. So many couples watched the movie and some of the girls were crying.
I learnt something in the story that:
"It's better to be loved and lost rather than not to be loved at all."

This week was a very busy week and without my notice that my sister tried to contact me many times. However, I did not take a look to my handphone at all, all events are going on day to day, morning to night. My mom was in the hospital since last Monday till now. I hope my mother becomes well.

Actually I tried to sleep just now but I could not. I was too excited till now about so-called new friends. Today I had Games-cum-International Understanding day. We were playing games and somehow related to International culture. We did perform folktales and did some tasks. Along the day, starting from the sun rises until the sun sets, I know people in my group better. I just too excited to know more friends. Haha. It is because I feel that I do not have any friends lately.
I hope that we can be good-friends. I am checking whether they have any account in friendster or facebook, but they do not have =( nevermind, I can see them in school and CCA.

Today was so fun!!!

Tomorrow I have a service-learning project going on in early morning,
so I think I can go sleep tightly now =)
I hope my 3-new-friends have an enjoyable 1-week holidays. (even they might not read this)
Friends 4evAh.

No comments: