Tuesday, May 27, 2008

No points..

There are just no points..
I will just really ignore him..
Haha--
I hope if I can live alone--, really alone I mean.
I really meant it.
Like some characters in the movie,
having their own business in their life,
a lot of obstacles but handle them ourselves--
and having a really good friends, or flatmate.
that will be super cool.
I have no idea about what I am going to be in next few years.

That will comprise everything I guess.
I hate him!
******-- off with your term of other friends
Get LOST!

1 comment:

Katie Trinh said...

don't cheat urself..
u pretend to hate him , rite ?
don't do that !
if u continue, the one will be hurt is still u only...believe...i understood wat u feel now...
be4 I almost lost my very very best friend...close friend...i misunderstood the reason...i cried...i was very hopeless and disappointed...i tried to ignore her..i thought that i was so bad to become a friend of her..i thought that i was very bad and she was very good..that was the point we had better not be friends...i tried to blame on myself..tried to take her out of my mind...but i tried more, her image and our memories appeared more in my mind..
so guy, dun try to cheat urself...putting "hate him hate him" in ur mind helps u to forget him, doesn't it? yes, it doesnt' guy!
1st u had better talk to him seriously.
2nd no MORE CHOICE !
i tried the 1st method and now that girl is still my good friend. You really want to keep a good friendship, don't you ? Do wat i advise ! it's helpful and my own exper.
P/s: u try to talk to him earlier, u will have a better vacation ! enjoy urself and take care ,guy =)