Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I wanna shout -- out loud!! --

It is true that I might have gone too far, deep inside the wood of trouble--
Now is the time to turn back--
I glad that there is a teacher who supports me--
Who comment on me, even on things that I think I have done correctly.
If I think deeper in her words, I can understand what she means, and she has my respect. At least now there is someone who remember my existence.

This weekend will be the 'final judgement' for me, I guess.
It determines whether I am 'guilty' or 'not', or whether I have no more chance or there is another chance for me to take--

Failing my bio and English is another problem.
Even my term 1 bio marks could cover the mid year result, but it still a painstaking result for me to take. No matter how much efforts I have put in, weeks before-- but.. the result is still there-- bringing a soulless hope for me--
*I just hope that my 3 weeks holiday, is really holiday for me*
I will spend some of my time to catch up my English by reading and do some work on my holiday assignments, but still I still need refreshments after these six months. Months of pain, hurt, and sadness.

Sometimes there is a will for me to change myself, in terms of friendship relationship, characters, surroundings, behaviour, and many others. However, it is just not as easy as what I want. -- I do not know when it will end --

Now i still got some CCA stuff to work on--
need to be projected tomorrow-- pifff-- tiring..
Going to sleep after that--
Nitess everybody--

Regards,
Kohar

No comments: