Thursday, May 22, 2008

June is coming

Huhh--
fortunately, so many things have done last week..
Interact Club regrouping, 121people altogether--
it is kinda tiring, however it is responsibility and I enjoy it..
People might not know how does it really feel if they have not try to do it. =)

High table dinner '08 has been over too.
JCRC installation, the pledge, the serving manners, and many others..
So happy all have been done--
However, I realise that there will be still a lot of responsibility to be taken in the future--
including all the obstacles..

About the test--
71.1% for me is not a bad line, i guess, eventhough I know that I can do much better.
I just hope that my 34points do not trigger a 3-weeks-lecture from my sister.
I just want a happy life-- normal life-- the same holiday as what my peers have..

I have decided about the other test,
I am not going to take it.. It is all about myself overall,
Eventhough it is about matter of life or death--
I believe that if I should die, then let it be-- it was all my fault since the beginning, it's true--
Of course, I hope that I do not get the worst case--
I only can hope

Friendship kinda difficult here--
Not as simple as spelling it into f.r.i.e.n.d.s.h.i.p
also not as simple as what I have seen in Television,
--asking people to be my friend, or ask them just simply to go out together--

Family too, I hope I have a good time during this holiday,
eventhough I have realised that my mom is not there anymore,
but I will only can feel it when I am at home later--
I just afraid to face it-- this fact, facing my future.

I was considering whether I should drop my biology--
since i failed it this term--

I was talking to my Language Art teacher too--
She kinda encouraged me to study harder--
It is not like I have not study hard-- but it is really something that is impromptu.
Nobody wants to fail, so do I.
I have borrowed 4books from my school library and I guess I should start reading and enjoy them.

Tomorrow is class outing-- actually is today, haha.. early morning liao--
I need to wake my roommate up for breakfast, if I could to.
I need to go early for class outing too-- preparing everything for my classmates--
the food and etc..

Now I am going to chat with my friends in msn,
after trying to log in thousands timess--

*Note: I miss my ex-best friend... or whatever he regards me as--

With scars in my heart,
Kohar--

3 comments:

Bach H. D. said...

I can't say that I understand your feelings but I hope my words will comofrt, one way or another.

Happy June holiday, since you are not with strangers this holiday, perhaps you want to put away your ever sunshine smile...

Studying will not be the end of the world and neither is CCA. Like what Miss Goon said, you probably want to learn something new, (I suggest classing dancing, since I'm about to learn this summer)...

That's all, and happy holdiay!!!

Katie Trinh said...

:)
enjoy ur holiday...
and study harder !
i gonna die of exercises i have to do everyday here..
and dun think so much abt ur coming ... u r so brave and strong that u can face the fact...
hope that u r ok..
then everyday i'm here i ask myself u r ok or not ?..
so friend! be brave and strong

Katie Trinh said...

come to my blog! read my lastest entry ! that's for u..good friend !